Appointments and Walk-Ins
- We encourage appointments; however, walk-ins are always welcome. Wait times for walk-ins can average 40 minutes on weekends during the busy season and 15-45 minutes on weekdays.
- Due to occupancy standards, customers may not be allowed into the store until their scheduled appointment or until a dressing room is available. We offer a heated seating area in the patio where guests are welcome to relax and mingle.
- We limit appointments and walk-ins to 45 minute dressing room sessions.
- Customers are allowed up to two guests. For privacy reasons, guests are not allowed in the dressing room area.
- Click here to book an appointment.
Dressing Room Etiquette
- We allow up to 4 dresses in a dressing room at a time. We do not limit the total amount of dresses a customer can try on.
- Please no food or drink.
- Only 1 person per dressing room.
- Please remove all jewelry when trying on dresses.
- Please keep in mind that dresses run small.
- Your stylist will help you with lace and zip up dresses.
- We are very pleased to offer-house alterations by one of our professional seamstresses. Our seamstress is typically available several days per week, including weekends. Please be sure to ask your stylist for details and pricing.
In-store Payments and Sales Policy
- Our garments are made from delicate fabric and require great care and attention. Once they leave our store, all sales are final. We do not offer exchanges or refunds.
- We accept cash and all major credit or debit cards.
- We offer a layaway program with 50% down and up to 60 days to pay balance. A credit card is required on file at the time of purchase and a $15 service fee will be assessed. Please inquire with your stylist if you are interested in the plan.